The Law Library wants you to know about a trial we are doing this Fall. Students and faculty are welcome to register and try ModioLegal.
Law students are always voicing a desire for more practical exposure while in school, but they are so busy. They have so much reading as is. ModioLegal may be a great solution.
Check out how it’s being used:
- Professors are using the service to compliment casebook material, which tends to be the more static/well-established law, with what is happening in practice right now.
- Students are using the service to develop more relevant writing topics for their law journals and seminar classes, and to differentiate themselves during job interviews.
- Other schools are using the service to present their students as being more well-read with respect to practitioner materials.
To sign up for FREE access today:
- Go to www.modiolegal.com
- Click the Law School Portal button (right side of the screen)
- Enter the requested information
- Login credentials and instructions will be sent to you via email
iPhone Users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBGY4NAmGHw
Android Users: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrDpJnWpihY