There has been some concern raised about not being able to print certain pages of a PDF with the library’s new wireless print service. We have a fairly easy workaround that will resolve this problem.
How to Print Selected Pages of a PDF:
- Open the PDF in Chrome (right-click on the PDF in File Explorer and select Open With… Google Chrome). [Note: You need Google Chrome installed for this to work]
- Click the printer icon on the toolbar below (see fig. 1).
- On the print dialog that comes up, change the destination to “Save as PDF”.
- Change the pages radio button from all to the button next to the text field (see fig. 2). Proceed to enter into the text box the pages that you wish to assemble into a new document. You can do so by entering single pages(1,2,5,6), ranges(1-5), or a combination thereof.
- Click Save and choose a location and filename for the new document.
- Insert and print this newly-saved PDF into the print server as usual.